Help configuring Sendmail to route unknown addresses

Chip Salzenberg chip at tct.uucp
Sat Aug 18 00:50:23 AEST 1990

According to gary at sci34hub.sci.com (Gary Heston):
>I solved all my similar problems by converting to smail 3.

I agree: Smail 3 is a wonderful program.

>I got the current sources (smail3.14, I think) off uunet. Really,
>it's a great way to go.

It's stored on uunet.uu.net as ~/mail/smail3.1.19.Z.

>(Thanks, FSF!)

To my knowledge, the FSF had nothing to do with the development of
Smail 3.  Ron Karr and Landon Noll developed Smail 3 while working for
Amdahl.  The program is distributed under the GNU Public License,
though.
--
Chip Salzenberg at Teltronics/TCT     <chip at tct.uucp>, <uunet!pdn!tct!chip>
 "Most of my code is written by myself.  That is why so little gets done."