System VR4/i386 - when ?

Michael Nolan nolan at tssi.UUCP
Thu Aug 23 03:09:54 AEST 1990

It may not be exactly relevant to the i386 questions, but according to
contacts within NCR, the AT&T source code being delivered is rather buggy.

Of course, as I understand it NCR is porting it to 68030, 68040, and i486
machines ONLY.  Never mind that this leaves 99% of all current computer users
in the lurch!  (And NCR has announced its intentions to abandon the 68xxx line
and go exclusively to the i486, too!  Go figure.)
Mike Nolan                                 "To err is human, to forgive
Tailored Software Services, Inc.            is divine, to procrastinate is,
Lincoln, Nebraska (402) 423-1490            um, can I get back to you on that?"
UUCP: tssi!nolan   (feed site changing, dsndata!tssi!nolan might be better)
INTERNET:  nolan at pythia.unl.edu (only if the other address doesn't work)