How do you boot Interactive's SysV in single user mode???

Michael O'Dell mo at messy.bellcore.com
Wed Aug 15 13:31:39 AEST 1990

Hmmm. Due to an undetected typo in the netd.cf file,
a Toshiba 5200 portable running Interactive's SysV.3.2
system hangs (seemingly forever) trying to NFS mount
some remote filesystem because the network didn't initialize
correctly.  Well, I thought, just bring it up single-user,
ed the error, and all will be well.

Well- how in the world do you get it to come up single user?????
The documentation is particuarly unhelpful, and I can't seem
to find the console switches..

	-Mike