TIOCGWINSZ & SIGWINCH: who needs 'em?

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM
Wed Aug 22 16:05:21 AEST 1990

In article <2037 at jwt.UUCP> john at jwt.UUCP (John Temples) writes:
>While compiling a new software package (trn), I was again stung by
>the fact that the definition of TIOCGWINSZ in my ESIX system led the
>software to believe I had "struct winsize" defined.

If your system has <sys/ptem.h>, take a look at it.

When I have problems with TIOCGWINSZ, I add these lines:

	#include <sys/types.h>
	#include <sys/stream.h>
	#include <sys/ptem.h>

and everything's usually OK afterwards.  It's not an ESIX specific
problem -- I believe all the V/386 3.2 products have it.

--
A doubled signature is the devil's work. ** Tom Neff <tneff at bfmny0.BFM.COM>