jumpers for WD1003?

Dick Dunn rcd at ico.isc.com
Fri Aug 17 04:11:05 AEST 1990

Could someone who has documentation for a WD1003-WA2 (that's an old vanilla
2FD+2HD disk controller) send me info on the jumpers?  I've got an old
board, no docs, and no clues easily available.  There are two blocks--one
seems to allow two two-way choices (E1-2 vs E2-3 and E4-5 vs E5-6); the
other seem to give one two-way choice (E7-E8 or E8-E9).

Email please, don't post...this isn't likely of general interest.

adthanksvance
--
Dick Dunn     rcd at ico.isc.com -or- ico!rcd       Boulder, CO   (303)449-2870
   ...Are you making this up as you go along?