Adaptex ?? scsicntl??

WB3FFV howardl at wb3ffv.ampr.org
Tue Aug 28 03:21:10 AEST 1990

>From article <1990Aug27.132512.26869 at pegasus.com>, by richard at pegasus.com (Richard Foulk):
>>
>>Does anyone have any idea what the status of Roy Neese and adaptex is?
>
> Judging from his terse message a few weeks back about adaptex going off
> the net, and the fact that you can't reach him there by phone, it looks
> like bad things of some sort are happening or have happened at Adaptec.

Hello All,

Here is some info on what happened to Roy.  I was in a discussion with one of
the engineers at Adaptec the other day, and happend to bring up Roy's name.
I was informed that Roy Neese had moved out of the technical department and
into upper sales management (which gave Roy a nice pay increase).  It seems
that on top of being a techie, Roy has a business degree, and as we all
know money talks.  So Roy is still with Adaptec, but is now in management...

P.S. -  I guess it dosen't pay to be a Techie any more :-)