ISC v2.2 + GCC 1.37.1 POSIX problems?

Stephen Hite shite at unf7.UUCP
Tue Aug 14 13:32:13 AEST 1990

  I compiled GCC 1.37.1 with cc under Interactive Unix v2.2 (I have the
latest development system, also).  No problems.  However, when I attempt
a stage1 compile, the problems begin at toplev.c.  It seems that there
is now a define check in the Interactive header files for _POSIX_SOURCE
and it is "hiding" some typedefs that I need.  So I added a -D_POSIX_SOURCE
to my stage1 CFLAGS and now I'm getting simple problems like getc and putc
not being defined in rtl.c.  I noticed that they are defined in
/lib/libcposix.a.  Do I need to start fooling with gcc.c to replace -lc with
-lcposix in the link_spec declaration or is there an easier way?

   Thanks for the help!