ANSI C for ISC UNIX?

Ray Shwake shwake at raysnec.UUCP
Tue Aug 21 00:19:07 AEST 1990

misko at abhg.UUCP (William Miskovetz) writes:

>Anyway, if someone knows what really comes with ISC's 2.2 Software
>Development System, and what the best way to get an ANSI compiler
>for ISC is, I'd appreciate some info.  Thanks in advance.

	I recently received the ISV upgrade to 2.2's Software Development
	System (which should be identical to the standard release). LPI's
	New C (ANSI conformant), Codewatch and Codeview are included.
	Have tried only New C, but removed it since too much appears
	broken. To date, I'm sticking with the standard compiler, which
	is MUCH faster, and offers a POSIX option as well.

						shwake at rsxtech[.uucp]