Tape cartridge hung, SCO Unix 3.2

Martin Croome martin at hppcmart.HP.COM
Fri Aug 31 18:35:51 AEST 1990

duncan at unisup1.UUCP (Duncan Anderson) writes...

> From article <8 at utekza.UUCP>, by kevin at utekza.UUCP (Kevin Gribble):
> > I must admit I have had some customers with the same problem. I have seen
> > on the BBS that SCO are now working on a fix for Wangtek. It did not say
> > for which tape drive (60 MB or 150 MB), but was due for release soon.
>
> The fix in question is apparently unx200, which hasn't come out yet.
> SCO reckons it is currently in preparation.

????. UNX-199 fixed all problems with Wangtek/Tecmar/Archive for me. It gives
static DMA buffers which seemed to be the problem.

> regards
> Duncan Anderson
> email: unisup1!duncan

Martin CROOME                        !'s      - hplabs!hpgnd!hppcmart!martin
Hewlett Packard                      @'s      - martin at hppcmart.grenoble.hp.com
Grenoble Personal Computer Division  HPDesk   - Martin CROOME / HP6300/K1
Technical Mktg - Online Support