Distribution media survey

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Thu Aug 30 09:29:41 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug28.193835.16746 at nstar.uucp> larry at nstar.uucp (Larry Snyder) writes:
>Did you ever post the results of your tape survey?

I assume you are talking about the survey I tried to run back in june.  If
so, the answer is no.  I only got about 6 responses and the most of them were
with various 60MB cartridges.  All had performance in the range of
3.5 - 4.5 MB/min.

Sorry I didn't say anything about it earlier.  I think I was still hoping
to get some responses from people with DATs, 525MBs, etc.

                                                Sterling, VA 22170