Re^2: TIOCGWINSZ & SIGWINCH: who needs 'em?

Jon McCown jdm1 at eds1.UUCP
Wed Aug 29 09:29:53 AEST 1990

pcg at cs.aber.ac.uk (Piercarlo Grandi) writes:

>On 21 Aug 90 18:26:59 GMT, john at jwt.UUCP (John Temples) said:

>john> While compiling a new software package (trn), I was again stung by
>john> the fact that the definition of TIOCGWINSZ in my ESIX system led the
>john> software to believe I had "struct winsize" defined.

I needed same for compiling less on ESIX, a few minutes of grepping found
winsize in /include/sys/ptem.h  (which has some extra stuff you don't
necessarily want in your prog).

"Make it go!"

- Jon
--
             J.D. McCown - RCSG Director - Senate of Pennsylvania
psuvax1!eds1!jdm1    (this space intentionally     "Your lupins or your life!"