SCO UNIX 3.2 Failure: df Command

UW West nvosd at nwnexus.WA.COM
Sun Aug 12 15:57:10 AEST 1990

Well, time for my $.02 here - I'm also a fairly new user of SCO Sys V,
and I guess I've got to agree with BOTH previous postings.  Yes, C2
security is somewhat painful to those of us who "grew up" without it,
and yes, SCO has been having some growing pains.

BUT, I think we need to give credit to SCO (esp Charley and a few others)
who really seem to be TRYING to keep things headed in the right direction.
I've been really pleased with the "front line" folks at SCO, and their
response, AND with their management's willingness to back 'em up when they
"do the right thing" for a customer.  There are a lot of companies out
there that are nowhere near as good at this as SCO.

My only complaints with SCO are that their prices seem a bit high for
olks who want to get started, and don't have the "big bucks".

Clay Jackson