Altos 5000

Ti Kan ti at altos86.Altos.COM
Thu Aug 30 03:13:22 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug28.120429.29769 at turnkey.tcc.com> jackv at turnkey.TCC.COM (Jack F. Vogel) writes:
>GOSH, you "worked closely with the source", how close exactly, 10 feet??
>Or was the fileserver right next to your desk :-}. Did you get to touch
>it at all :-} :-}??!
>
>Jack F. Vogel			jackv at locus.com

Sounds like you are nit-picking.  Yes, I do have access to all
of our UNIX source code, and I work on kernel development, device
drivers, utilities, and other Altos value added software.
Satisfied?

-Ti
--
Ti Kan                                                                  \\\
vorsprung durch technik!                                                 \\\