LPI C review

Steve Friedl friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US
Sat Aug 25 01:20:20 AEST 1990

In article <3687 at rsiatl.UUCP>, jgd at rsiatl.UUCP (John G. DeArmond) writes:

> Anyway, glad to see I'm not the only one underwhelmed by LPI.

On the 3B1 (though several years ago), LPIC was the worst piece of
trash compiler I ever used.  LPI must be offerring sexual favors
to the purchasers of this product, because it surely is not bought
for technical merit.  ISC, I'm disappointed in you for doing this.

     Steve

--
Stephen J. Friedl, KA8CMY / Software Consultant / Tustin, CA / 3B2-kind-of-guy
+1 714 544 6561  / friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US  / {uunet,attmail}!mtndew!friedl

Q - Why do environmentals like fusion power so much?  A - We don't have it yet