KSH recommendations?

Larry Williamson larry at focsys.uucp
Wed Aug 8 04:51:59 AEST 1990

I'd like to purchase a copy of the korn shell for ISC's Unix 2.2.

I am aware that MKS sells a version of the korn shell in their Trilogy
package for about $120.00. This sounds like a good deal. Reasonable
price, good company. How does it stack up against the "real thing" (I
believe the mks version is their own written from scratch)? If it is
anything like their tool kit, it is probably better than the "real
thing".

Are there any other versions available for less than a couple of
hundred dollars?

I've heard that a company called Aspen sells one too, but I've heard a
lot of very negative comments on Aspen's support and that they have an
attitude problem.

-Larry