C news fast stdio fails regression test on 386/ix.

Greyham Stoney greyham at hades.ausonics.oz.au
Fri Aug 10 14:59:03 AEST 1990

We have about the processing power of a wet fish at our site, so I'd really
like to be able to use C news's faster stdio functions.

When libstdio/runtrials is run, it passes every test except the last one
(stdiock.fast) when its output is NOT redirected or piped, and it says:

> your stdio seems to be compatible (_ptr) incompatible (_cnt) with stdio.fast

Has anyone else running ISC 386/ix noticed this problem, and is there any
easy fix, or do I have to make to with the library stdio?.

						thanks.
							Greyham.

ps: slip a copy to me in the mail if you post a reply please!.
--
/*  Greyham Stoney:                            Australia: (02) 428 6476
 *  greyham at hades.ausonics.oz.au - Ausonics Pty Ltd, Lane Cove, Sydney, Oz.