Computer For Sale

David William Vrona thssdwv at iitmax.IIT.EDU
Sat Aug 4 04:24:36 AEST 1990

COMPUTER SYSTEM FOR SALE
************
Mylex MWS386-20 Motherboard  20MHz w/10MHz bus & 64K cache  1.5 yrs on warranty
8 MBytes RAM (Yeow!)
Cyrix 20 MHz math coprocessor (superior to Intel)
PC Power & Cooling 220 Watt Super Quiet Power Supply  0.5 yrs on warranty
Tower Case with many slots
Adaptec 1542 SCSI controller card (controls floppys too!) considered the best
Seagate 157N SCSI hard disk 50MByte
Archive 150 MByte SCSI Tape Backup Model 2150
ATI VGA Wonder with 512K
Logitech Bus Mouse
Kraft Joystick Adapter Card
4 serial ports
Northgate Omni Key/102 Enhanced Keyboard   2.5 yrs on warranty
1.2 MByte floppy
1.44 MByte floppy
************
Folks,
This system is about 6 months old.  With the exception of the
Seagate drive, I have used top of the line components throughout.
Most everything still has some warranty left but I only posted
what I could easily remember.  Please note that a monitor is not
included as I am currently borrowing one.
I am forced to sell the system because I need
the money for a new house I am buying.  I am asking $3500.  I am
pretty firm on the price.  See if you can put the same system
together for less.  The tape drive alone costs around $1100.
The SCSI subsystem is very high performance.
You can call me at work.  708/680-1000 x2329 (Dave Vrona)
Otherwise, leave me e-mail.  Thanks for your time.
By the way, I was running ISC UNIX 2.02 on the box.