termio bug in AT&T Sys V Rel 3.2.1

kevin p burke kevin at litle.litle.com
Tue Aug 7 00:46:54 AEST 1990

In article <485 at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US> friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US (Steve Friedl) writes:
>     I have just run into a bug on the COM1/COM2 ports on AT&T
>System V Rel 3.2.1 -- it seems that after dropping DTR with the C
>equivalent of `stty 0', setting the proper bit rate again won't
>bring DTR high again (aw foo).
>
>     Has anybody seen this anywhere else?

ya...me...just discovered it while trying to make a direct uucp connection
between two machines...while running a uugetty on each line, whenever I do
a cu it locks 'down' dtr on the machine from whence I cu'd...btw, I'm
running ISC 2.0.2 on these machines...

>     Steve

-k

--
Kevin P. Burke, Corporate Mystic, Litle & Co. | POB C26, Hanover, NH 03755-6000