ESIX Ver C- Any uucp problems known?

Jon McCown jdm1 at eds1.UUCP
Wed Aug 8 05:26:24 AEST 1990

(trying to compartmentalize my posts)

I am seeing some flakiness with a 'direct' link to another unix box with uucp.
cu works fine, but uucp fails login.  debugging (Uutry -r -x9 flavor) shows
the negotiations working fine, but my ESIX box doesn't seem to pick up on
the Shere=eds1 when it appears and then times out.

Many explanations are possible of course, but if you've seen this before
I'd love to hear about it.

- Jon

--
             J.D. McCown - RCSG Director - Senate of Pennsylvania
psuvax1!eds1!jdm1    (this space intentionally     "Your lupins or your life!"