Which Unix to Buy?

Michael P. Deignan mpd at anomaly.sbs.com
Sun Aug 26 09:20:39 AEST 1990

edevin at corwin.CCS.Northeastern.EDU (ted devin) writes:
>	- Price
>	  I would like to make this a economical as possible.  This is
>	  only a minor point.  A couple hundred dollars is 'minor'.  Several
>	  hundred to a thousand is not.

If you think you're going to get off for a "few hundred" for a complete
UNIX OS, then you're only kidding yourself. Most UNIX OS's (XENIX, ESIX, etc)
run over $500 for the OS.

In order to make your budget, it looks like you need to buy something used.

MD

--
-- Michael P. Deignan, President     -- Small Business Systems, Inc. --
-- Domain: mpd at anomaly.sbs.com       -- Box 17220, Esmond, RI 02917  --