Interactive NFS\

Hans-Martin Hoercher hmh at ipkima.uucp
Thu Aug 23 01:12:39 AEST 1990

In our company we are using Interactive Unix and Sun 386i workstations
connected througt NFS. Here we had two problems:

1) Logged in under Interactive Unix (C shell) trying to add a directory
   mounted from a Sun 386i to the command search path the shell will
   abort with a 'core dumped'

2) Logged in under Interactive Unix, change (cd) to a directory
   mounted from a Sun 386i and change into a subdirectory below.
   Starting a C shell here it will be hung.

Does anybody know something about it, how to get around?

Thanks in advance, Hans-Martin Hoercher