terminfo description

Superuser root at napoli.UUCP
Tue Aug 7 13:15:36 AEST 1990

I just purchased a used Motorola (Four Phase) CDX-268 terminal for use
with my unix box at home.  The terminal came without documentation.
I have been relatively successful in getting the terminal functioning
for the majority of things I need to do.  The terminfo descr I'm
using doesn't quite do the trick where vi is concerned.  Does anyone have
any information on this terminal???  It's pretty old ( >= 6yrs).
Follow-ups via mail would be appreciated.

Debi Kipping