Anyone have a X server code for a Sigma Designs Laserview display?

Andrew A. Burgess aab at cichlid.com
Thu Aug 16 05:10:49 AEST 1990

I am also interested in X on ESIX or Microport (ie cheap) SVR4 or 3.2 UNIX
driving any high density monochrome display (I would say minimum 1280 x 1024).
I don't need or want color. (I want to build a SUN Sparcstation type of beast
out of my 386)

1. What high density monochrome displays are currently supported?

2. Is their any driver source code available? I am willing to hack my own
if given a working driver for EGA/VGA or whatever to start with.

3. I already own a Wyse 700 (AKA Amdek 1280). Any drivers out there? I know
its a dumb display but its free (since I already own it!).

Thanks
Andy

--
Andy Burgess