smail for System V Unix (386/ix)

Heiko Blume src at scuzzy.mbx.sub.org
Fri Aug 3 22:08:50 AEST 1990

stu at gtisqr.uucp (Stu Donaldson) writes:

>I would like to know if anyone has ported Smail3.1 to 386/ix System V unix?
>If so, where can I get a copy?  Preferably via  uucp, but ftp would be ok.

there is nothing to port, you just edit the EDITME file and type make.
smail is the easiest-to-configure software i've seen!
you *could* uucp it from me, but i'm in germany, perhaps too far away...
--
Heiko Blume c/o Diakite   blume at scuzzy.mbx.sub.org    FAX   (+49 30) 882 50 65
Kottbusser Damm 28        blume at netmbx.UUCP           VOICE (+49 30) 691 88 93