Looking for OLWM for 386ix

Dick Dunn rcd at ico.isc.com
Sat Aug 18 05:36:22 AEST 1990

randy at chinet.chi.il.us (Randy Suess) writes:
... pja at ralph.Lafayette.LA.US (Pete Alleman) writes:
> ]I'm looking for the compiled binary for the Open Look Window Manager
> ]for 386ix running X11r3.  Has anyone else been interested enough
> ]in Open Look to compile it on his toy computer?

> 	This guy wants *help* from us users of "toy" computers??

(as in "if you're going to bite the hand that feeds you, at least wait 'til
after dinner...")

I thought Alleman's two sentences were separate...that he was looking for
OLWM on (a) a 386 and (b) a VAX.
--
Dick Dunn     rcd at ico.isc.com -or- ico!rcd       Boulder, CO   (303)449-2870
   ...Are you making this up as you go along?