Re^2: Adaptec 1542B under ESIX?

rick at tmiuv0.uucp rick at tmiuv0.uucp
Mon Aug 20 22:15:24 AEST 1990

In article <2140 at sud509.ed.ray.com>, heiser at tdw201.ed.ray.com writes:
> I just ordered my copy of Esix ... I was assuming I'll receive
> Rev D, since the copy hasn't even arrived at the distributor yet.
> Is this a safe assumption?

Yes, that's a safe assumption.  I believe they're shipping Rev. D only, now.
Oh, and you'll like Rev. D.  I do!  (I've had B and C, too)
[- O] Rick Stevens, Technology Marketing Incorporated
  ?   EMail: uunet!zardoz!tmiuv0!rick -or- uunet!zardoz!xyclone!sysop
  V   CIS: 75006,1355 (75006.1355 at compuserve.com from Internet)

"Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle science fiction."