question about 386/ix's VPix

John Vorstermans john at actrix.co.nz
Mon Feb 5 10:45:23 AEST 1990

In article <26397 at cup.portal.com> Dante_A_Nicolello at cup.portal.com writes:
>I have Word Star on my dos partition (/dev/dsk/0p1) which I mount
>to my unix file system. I then go in with vpix and Word Star can't
>find its files. I does anyone know how to get around this? I still
>want it on the DOS partition so I can boot under DOS and use it.

I had a similar problem. You will need to use wschange.exe to build a new
configation file for wordstar. You present file will probably be called
WS, I created another file called WS1 to use under VPIX so that I could
still use the original one under native DOS.
You will have to go through the section on file locations (I think) ,
and change the paths to all your files.

Wordstar 5.5 works great under VPIX.

John Vorstermans, john at actrix.co.nz