Process hanging on AT&T 6386 Sys V R3.2

~XT6561110~Frank McGee~C23~L25~6326~ fmcgee at cuuxb.ATT.COM
Tue Feb 20 03:33:52 AEST 1990

In article <188 at nimbus3.UUCP> djs at nimbus3.UUCP (Doug) writes:
>I'm having a problem with an AT&T 6386 running System V/386 R3.2 using
>an AT&T IPC-802 Intelligent Ports Card.  A program has one of the
>ports open for reading and writing.  While executing a write(2) system
>call of more than one byte (although I'm not sure that matters),
>something happens on the line and the process hangs.  It can't be
>killed in this state.  A scan of the manuals reveals no useful information.

Make sure you have the IPC 3.0 drivers.  If you don't, call
the hotline (1-800-922-0354) and they can ship you a copy.
Currently, there aren't any known bugs in the 3.0 driver.  If
you found something though, you should try and work it through
the hotline.

Hope you get it running,

--
Frank McGee, AT&T