Mouse Programming under AT&T System V R3.2

Paul Homchick paul at cgh.UUCP
Mon Feb 19 05:06:06 AEST 1990

In article <112 at revere.UUCP> root at revere.UUCP (Admin) writes:
>Does anyone know how to use the header file 'mouse.h' under AT&T System V
>R3.2????  I can't get anybody on AT&T's Hotline nor in their TIER-IV Group
>to tell me how to make the proper ioctl calls.

This reminds me of my favorite AT&T-Sys/V-6386 Mouse complaint.  It
seems that FACE would be easier to use if it worked with a mouse.  No
one yet, however, has told me how this might be done.  I'll bet the
mouse works with X and Open Look!

--
Paul Homchick                    :UUCP     {rutgers | uunet} !cbmvax!cgh!paul
Chimitt Gilman Homchick, Inc.    :Internet           cgh!paul at manta.pha.pa.us
259 Radnor-Chester Rd, Suite 140 :MCI                               PHOMCHICK
Radnor, PA  19087-5299           :GEnie                              HOMCHICK