ESIX Problems

-Jeff Ellis jde at everex.UUCP
Thu Feb 1 09:28:03 AEST 1990

It has come to our notice that there are problems dealing with our product
that have not been delt with.  If you have problems dealing with ESIX Sales
or Marketing call Dave Ferrara at 1-800-821-0806 x2686. You may also send
US-Mail to him at:
	48460 Kato Road
	Fremount, CA 94538

If you have Tech Support question or problems you can as always
send them to me. Send e-mail to uunet!zardoz!everex!jde or jde at everex.UUCP.
My phone number or US-Mail Address are in my .SIG

If you have comments or sugestion about our support or features you would
like to see in ESIX feel free to let me know by e-mail.

At ESIX we trying to give you the best product and the best support in the
UNIX world. So just let us know how to we can be of help.

--
Jeff Ellis		ESIX SYSTEM/V A Division Everex Systems Inc.
			US Mail: 1923 St. Andrew Place, Santa Ana, CA 92705