Where can I order a hard disk (besides Hard Drives International)

Terry Hull terry at tah386.manhattan.ks.us
Tue Feb 13 14:09:43 AEST 1990

darrylo at hpnmdla.HP.COM (Darryl Okahata) writes:

>     Interesting.  I, too, would like to know the name of a good
>company.  I'm thinking of putting together a lunchbox 386 PC, and I'm
>looking for a good source of half-height 300MB SCSI or ESDI drives.

You might try DC Drives.  They advertize in Computer Shopper and have
LOTS of drives.  I ordered from them once, but they backordered the
drive on me, so I reordered from an Imprimis distributor, Rorke Data
Supply.

--
Terry Hull
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Kansas State University