Comparison of 386 UNIX offerings

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.on.ca
Sat Feb 3 01:29:00 AEST 1990

I heard at Uniforum that SCO is in no rush at all to develop V.4, may not
even announce an intention to develop it until 1991, and possibly may
not ship V.4 at all, but skip to whatever comes out of AT&T after that.

Apparently the drive to make (and market) a working 3.2, with everything
SCO is adding to it, is moving back its V.4 intentions quite a bit.

(That is, if indeed there will be any SCO V.4 product ever; that is not clear).

I heard this from two hardware vendors at the show. Anyone from SCO care
to clarify (or, I'd prefer, dismiss)?
--
The Northwest Territories:  | Evan Leibovitch, Sound Software
Where men are men, women    | Located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario