Newburry Data Harddisks

Paul, Raymond & Tonnie blitter at ele.tue.nl
Thu Feb 8 19:43:55 AEST 1990

Could anyone please comment on Newburry Data harddisks?
I'm running a Priam V185 harddisk with Adaptec 2732B controller
right now and I'm running out of space. A german company sells
Newburry data harddisks of 190MB RLL for under 2000 DM.
Are they any good?

Also, is there somebody who has a device driver for a
Western Digital WD1036S-WX2 tape streamer controller. The tapes
are written in QIC 24 format and the connector is QIC 36. The
streamer works under DOS but the standard drivers under 386 IX
don't support this controller.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Derks
blitter at tue.ele.es