What VGA cards are supported by ESIX V3.2 Rev C?

Phillip Lee phil at lindy.Stanford.EDU
Fri Feb 23 04:50:38 AEST 1990

In article <1990Feb22.024809.20229 at spectre.ccsf.caltech.edu>, coppi at karl.tapir.Caltech.EDU (Paul Coppi) writes:
> in the current version of ESIX (or tell me what card you are
> using and what your experiences with it are)? I tried
	I have a Video 7 VRAM with 512K capable of 1024x767 but ESIX only
	support 800x600 in X11.
> interested in being able to use  the 1024x768, 16 color mode.
	ESIX does support Orchid Prodesigner 512K at 1024x768.
> There are several cheap (< $150) Trident chipset cards floating
	I don't know about Trident chipset but there are some clone out
	there that have Tseng Lab chip set (Ultra is one of them).
	I have not test it out yet, but I think it should work as Orchid.
	I have seen ad for as little of $165 for 256K and add $30 for 256K
	   so it comes to $200 for a clone that have Tseng Lab chip set.