Seeking opinions on ESIX

Karl Swartz kls at ditka.UUCP
Thu Feb 1 20:55:59 AEST 1990

In article <439 at ssc.UUCP> fyl at ssc.UUCP (Phil Hughes) writes:
>I told Ross Greenberg of Unix Today about this as he is the editor that
>has been attempting to figure out what is happening.

>He has decided to become a consumer advocacte for this issue.

If Ross' willingness to actually pay for the articles he runs
is any indication, I wouldn't expect much help from him on the
ESIX issues.

--
Karl Swartz			 |UUCP	uunet!apple!zygot!ditka!kls
1-408/223-1308			 |INet	zygot!ditka!kls at apple.com
"I never let my schooling get in |BIX	kswartz
the way of my education."(Twain) |Snail	1738 Deer Creek Ct., San Jose CA 95148