GUI's (was Re: 68040)

Brandon S. Allbery allbery at NCoast.ORG
Fri Feb 16 11:39:15 AEST 1990

Speaking of...

As quoted from <5378 at okstate.UUCP> by minich at a.cs.okstate.edu (MINICH ROBERT JOHN):
+---------------
| From article <5221 at ur-cc.UUCP>, by carlo at merlin.cvs.rochester.edu (Carlo Tiana):
| same effect! (Side note: PC type people have bitched at software companies
| about communication programs that are SLOWER, but they're just ignorant of
| the extra overhead involved in drawing text as graphics under PM. :-) The

I got to use OSF/Motif today... sure enough, it s*cks!  Why did Apple even
bother to sue about something so ugly and non-intuitive?

(The folks across the hall had Open Look; too bad I couldn't get in....)

++Brandon
--
Brandon S. Allbery    allbery at NCoast.ORG, BALLBERY (MCI Mail), ALLBERY (Delphi)
      uunet!cwjcc.cwru.edu!ncoast!allbery ncoast!allbery at cwjcc.cwru.edu