Mouse Programming under AT&T System V R3.2

Admin root at revere.UUCP
Fri Feb 9 14:15:53 AEST 1990

Does anyone know how to use the header file 'mouse.h' under AT&T System V
R3.2????  I can't get anybody on AT&T's Hotline nor in their TIER-IV Group
to tell me how to make the proper ioctl calls.  So far everyone claims
that they don't know because the port was done "outside" the company,
i.e.: Microsoft, Interactive, Phoenix Technologies, and SCO.

I'm trying to do a port of the X11-R4 server and would like some info.

					Eugene E. Galarneau
					uunet!sharkey!teemc!revere!eeg