ranting on serial I/O cards

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP
Thu Feb 22 10:00:55 AEST 1990

>Item: 817 by *Masked* at mtndew.UUCP
>  Subj: ranting on serial I/O cards
>Hi folks,
>
>     I am having a very rough time finding a decent I/O card for
>my 386, and weeks of research have been really discouraging.  I am

Well, I'll tell you . I had the same search --- and picked a nice simple
solution.

>DUMB< serial cards with 16550A's running the PD FASY driver for SYS 5 3.2

Does everything you want , never locks up . is REAL CHEAP.

Everything I say is Copr.  1990, except the stuff I stole from someone else
and the stuff I don't want responsibility for.

Kenneth J. Jamieson: Xanadu Enterprises Inc. "Professional Amiga Software"
      UUCP: tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP  BEST PATH ---> uunet!tronsbox!tron1
      Sysop, Romantic Encounters BBS - (201)759-8450 / (201)759-8568