X11 /usr/lib/X11/images

Larry Campbell campbell at redsox.bsw.com
Thu Feb 22 11:02:10 AEST 1990

In article <5705 at gaboon.UUCP> asv at gaboon.UUCP (Stan Voket) writes:
-I have the following files (Interactive X11) in my /usr/lib/X11/images:
-
-1stars.gif    colors.grey   fantasia.gif  magi.gif      planet2.gif
-art.gif       coyote.gif    gorilla.gif   mandril.gif   sound_pics
-circuit.gif   dragon.gif    headroom.gif  mandrill      traced
-color2.grey   earthris.gif  knight.gif    moon.gif
-
-I can view the .gif files with xgif but what does one do with:
-
-colors.grey sound_pics mandrill traced color2.grey

I *think* these are ppm (portable pixmap) files.  I haven't yet dug out
the software that claims to be able to display them, though.
--
Larry Campbell                          The Boston Software Works, Inc.
campbell at redsox.bsw.com                 120 Fulton Street