graded uucp

Adrian Miranda ade at clark.uucp
Tue Feb 27 18:28:39 AEST 1990

It appears that ESIX System V r3.2 supports graded uucp.  I believe
this would permit me to do things like permit mail to be transferred
at any time, but restrict news to be transferred at night.  However,
the manual (that I have) says nothing about what sort of setup needs
to be done in the Systems file (or whereever the changes need to be).
Could someone please mail me a short description of how to do this?
I will summarize to the net if appropriate.

Thanks in advance.
Adrian Miranda
uunet!clark!ade