Where can I order a hard disk (besides Hard Drives International)

Darryl Okahata darrylo at hpnmdla.HP.COM
Mon Feb 12 18:42:10 AEST 1990

In comp.unix.i386, mattioli at took.dec.com (John R. Mattioli) writes:

> 	I've now placed two orders with HDI and I've had two problems.
> The first time it took them over three weeks to deliver my drive to
> me.  This wouldn't have been so bad, except that they told me 4 to 6
> business days. The second time, they lost my order completely.
> Perhaps HDI doesn't realize that people depend on getting what they
> order.  I'm totally fed up with them and I'm not used to being treated
> like this by companys I need to do business with.

     Interesting.  I, too, would like to know the name of a good
company.  I'm thinking of putting together a lunchbox 386 PC, and I'm
looking for a good source of half-height 300MB SCSI or ESDI drives.

     -- Darryl Okahata
	darrylo%hpnmd at hpcea.HP.COM