Bell Hardware Tech Specs (Open Reply)

dar dar at dr-dr.intel.com
Tue Feb 20 11:58:32 AEST 1990

<Responds to an open request for Bell Tech hardware info>

Bell Tech used to provide technical specs on its products,
some more elaborate than others.  For those people interested
in getting specs on old products, write to me directly
at
	Intel Corporation
	HF3-40
	5200 NE Elam Young Pkwy
	Hillsboro, OR  97124-6497

Include the exact card/product you are interested in (please
avoid "all former Bell products" ie, be specific).   I will
work the system for you.

Caveats:  Some products have been discontinued and the specs
may no longer be available.  Some specs or OEM info are not
as elaborate as one might like.

Note: for current Intel customers, there is a regular channel
for technical information about products being purchased.
Contact your Intel supplier for more info.  If no joy, write
to me directly.

- Dimitri Rotow