FAX products for 386/ix

Kevin [My Amiga has e-mail] McBride klm at gozer.UUCP
Fri Jan 5 14:42:29 AEST 1990

A couple of months ago I read a thread in this group concerning a
FAX driver and application package that runs under Interactive 386/ix.

A client of mine is very interested in getting information about this
product and is probably going to buy.

Will the person who posted the original announcement of the product
please contact me via e-mail and send details ASAP?

Thanks.

--
Kevin L. McBride, President    // Amiga:      | Brewmeister, VP of tasting,
McBride Software              // The computer | and Bottle Washer,