A general Thanks

David Arasmith arasmith at mathcs.emory.edu
Tue Jan 2 01:15:40 AEST 1990

I would like to thank all the people who responded to my questions
about inexpensive OS options.  The response was very helpful (and very
voluminous).  I have replied to some of you, but those other to whom I have
not responded: Thank you very much, the information was enlightening.

If anyone out there is in the same general boat as me and would like a
copy of all the responses I got please let me know.  I won't be flushing
my mailbox for a couple of weeks.

Okay, one more thing.  Is the following true:

	{people in this group} n {people who know about uw} = 0  ?

I never saw any response about uw for the 386.  Any ideas on where I
should ask?

--
David M. Arasmith   |  arasmith at mathcs.emory.edu	        Internet
Emory University    |  {sun!sunatl,gatech}!emory!arasmith	UUCP