question about 386/ix's VPix

Vidiot brown at vidiot.UUCP
Tue Jan 16 10:25:24 AEST 1990

In article <609 at watserv1.waterloo.edu> hazela at watserv1.waterloo.edu (Jose Reynaldo Setti) writes:
<This is being posted for a person with no access to the net.
<I'll pass the answers (if any) to that person.
<I apologize if this is not the right newsgroup.
<
<------------------------------------------------------------
<
<DOS under ISC 386/ix -- VPix generates a Dos environment
<with 156 bytes only. How to increase its size -- say to
<512 bytes?

You provide the user with a personal copy of the C: directory.  You can then
edit the autoexec.bat and config.sys files to do the normal DOS stuff to them.

That is what I did and it worked.
--
      harvard\     att!nicmad\              cs.wisc.edu!astroatc!vidiot!brown
Vidiot  ucbvax!uwvax..........!astroatc!vidiot!brown