Screen capture under 386/ix?

Gerry Lachac gerry at dialogic.UUCP
Fri Jan 12 06:45:47 AEST 1990

Does anyone know of the existence of a screen-capture utility for ISC
386/ix?  I am well aware of 'tee', but I am trying to capture screens
that are drawn using curses to draw lines and boxes on the screen and
include the captured screen in a document.

The problem with using 'tee' is twofold.

	The graphics (ie boxes, lines) are terminal dependent. The
	screen I would capture using 'tee' on an AT386 would be
	different than the screen I would grab using a VT220.

	The screen I am trying to capture is in a program that doesn't
	redraw the screen, it only redraws what changes.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

uunet!dialogic!gerry   | "Even a dead plant turns  |	Dialogic Corporation
	OR	       |  over a new leaf 	   |	300 Littleton Rd
gerry at dialogic.UUCP    |  when the wind blows."	   |	Parsippany, NJ 07054