ATI VGA Wonder (was Re: Use a 386 unix as a home machine?).

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Wed Jan 3 03:42:54 AEST 1990

> = Xenix may well work, but we haven't tried that.  I need it to work with Unix
> = (for "X" windows, among other things).
>
> Well, since my article 397, we have also gotten the ATI Bus Mouse to work
> with SCO Unix 3.2 (usemouse) as well.  Don't know about X yet, but will keep
> you posted as we continue to experiment

Likewise I will keep everyone up to date with my efforts of getting
the ATI mouse working with 386/ix X 1.00.
                uucp: larry at nstar -or- ...!iuvax!ndmath!nstar!larry
      "NO! QNX is non-standard, not compatible, and is no more Unix than DOS!"