Logitech 3 button BUS Mouse

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP
Mon Jan 1 12:11:49 AEST 1990

>Item: 550 by *Masked* at halexii.uucp
>	I have heard that the Logitech BUS mouse disables either COM1 or COM2
>anyone using this mouse know if this is true?  If so then why use a BUS mouse.

NO THIS is DEFINATELY NOT the case.

The BUS mouse can be Interrupt 2,3 or 5 , if it is set at 5 (As mine is) ,
there is absolutely no problem.

"Perfume and leather baby , you and me together baby,
  what good is living in paradise, if you don't let yourself once or twice."
 -Tiffany

 Kenneth J. Jamieson ---- THE BOSS at Xanadu Enterprises Inc.
      UUCP: tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP  BEST PATH ---> uunet!tronsbox!tron1
      Sysop, Romantic Encounters BBS - (201)759-8450 / (201)759-8568