ISC Updates??

Vidiot brown at vidiot.UUCP
Mon Jan 15 14:10:08 AEST 1990

In article <6706 at pbhyf.PacBell.COM> jdp at PacBell.COM (Jerry D. Pierce) writes:
<
<I would VERY much like to know how to go about getting some of the
<updates for Interactive 2.0.2...  A recent poster documented which
<updates were available, and I really need to get Update #5 which
<fixes the uugetty problem of shared dial in/dial out lines...
<
<Do I contact Interactive directly, or try to go through the vendor I
<purchased the software from?

You're supposed to go through your dealer.
--
      harvard\     att!nicmad\              cs.wisc.edu!astroatc!vidiot!brown
Vidiot  ucbvax!uwvax..........!astroatc!vidiot!brown