X-Windows 11.3 1.0 (ISC)

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP
Tue Jan 2 18:00:46 AEST 1990

>I just installed X 11.3 1.0 (from ISC) with 2.02 and when trying to bring
>up X - I get "TCP Socket:: No such file or directory" - and I am not
>running TCP/IP (It is not installed on this machine).

As long as you have STREAMS running and X boots, Ignore the eroor. From what
I gather X needs EITHER TCP/IP or STREAMS , and will work fine with that
error.

At least mine does!

"Perfume and leather baby , you and me together baby,
  what good is living in paradise, if you don't let yourself once or twice."
 -Tiffany

 Kenneth J. Jamieson ---- THE BOSS at Xanadu Enterprises Inc.
      UUCP: tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP  BEST PATH ---> uunet!tronsbox!tron1
      Sysop, Romantic Encounters BBS - (201)759-8450 / (201)759-8568